Coaching for Empaths Custom Program
- Empathic Gift Empowerment - Focus and Clarity: Many Empaths see their gift as a burden because at different stages of the process we can become so full of other people’s energy that, after decades of absorbing externalities, we cannot tell where we end and where the world begins! This Empathic overload requires some “house cleaning” to reset and refocus! In this module, Empaths learn skills that help us tap into the powerful polarity of our gift for healing ourselves so that we become better equipped to have more fulfilling relationships.
- Types of Empaths and Primary Symptoms: Most Empaths have a combination of symptoms, but many come in a cluster or “type.” This is not to add labels, but to provide a language so we can discover where we need relief and where our resources lie. After all, we are going on a treasure hunt to find the you that makes your life more manageable.
- Sensory Connectivity and Empathic Reading: Empathic information is all around us, constantly bombarding us. Reading this information accurately is crucial to making your gift work for you. This is among the top skills all Empaths need to learn in order to make our lives more manageable. Sensory Connectivity is a practice of awareness that can increase the space between feeling and absorbing, allowing for greater control of our empathy.
- Empaths and Psychic Gifts: What many people refer to as psychic gifts emerge from our Empathic awareness. When we apply our new skills, we may find that we have much more clarity, can put all the pieces together quickly and creatively with surprising accuracy. In this program we have an opportunity to develop these natural aptitudes.
- Daily Empathic Protocols: This is non-negotiable and crucial for every Empath to learn. We must discover and develop empathic routines to stay balanced and avoid overload. This is not some new-age “self-care” but a real plan for daily action where I will help you implement protocols to ensure steady progress towards empathic well-being.
- Empathic Crisis Management and Empathic Collapse Recovery: When we go into an empathic free-fall, we often experience: enormous and overwhelming emotional waves, accompanied by physical aches and pain; a need for a great deal more restorative sleep; difficulty processing conversations in real time; frozenness, spinning, obsessive thinking, or a tendency towards grief-stricken triggered states. In such a vulnerable state, the last thing most of us know how to do is correctly manage the crisis and treat the underlying issues. This module creates a streamlined plan of action Empaths can follow every single time. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. One outcome of this module is reduced frequency, length and severity of these crisis and collapse episodes, and a corresponding increase the our quality of life.
- Toxic/Abusive Relationship Recovery: In this module we address the common Empathic phenomenon of being magnetized to toxic people (and the “Lost Boys” and “Narcissist” archetypes, in particular) before discerning who we are dealing with. Narcissistic dynamics are extremely damaging and destabilizing, and attack us at the core of our identities. Without judgment, we gently begin to examine this tendency and heal from the effects of abuse, using creative exercises, incremental access to some lost parts of our core identity, and real-time “knowing” skill-building to help us identify additional “signs” faster.
- Emotional Labor and Boundary Setting: Empaths (and women in general) often bump up against the toxic cultural story that we have to provide emotional labor whenever needed, without discernment or regard for ourselves and this labor’s value. It is crucial for Empaths to recognize and affirm the worth our gifts of empathy, compassionate witness, and healing presence we have. In this module, we gain awareness of where we wish to draw the line. Even better, we learn how to defend it!
- Pain to Power! Transforming the Past into Beauty, Art, and Relationships: The greatest, most valuable and most rewarding skills to develop over the long-term, are these. These skills are not about getting rid of anything, but about integrating everything that has happened to us, so that we might transform ourselves and lives as we see fit. (In truth, we could spend six months on this alone.)
- Invoking the Creative Principle of Healing: After going through so much destruction and then deconstruction after a phase in our lives of terrible personal anguish, we need to look under the rubble. In this module, we re-imagine our lives, rebuild ourselves, set our sights on what is beautiful and tender, and apply the Creative Principle that allows us to grow back any empathically lost pieces. This principle is always present in our work together, and can be experienced directly with a variety of creative acts, including writing. (This is also an ongoing part of all programs.)
- Empaths and Angels: This is a highly intuitive, gentle and joyful way to connect an Empath’s consciousness to the divine within and inner celestial resources, as appropriate for your individual spirituality. Angelic resources are always ready to help Empaths, and to guide and support us. This module’s outcomes include:
- Increased personal peace and emotive harmony
- Receive personal guidance and healing
- Refine our ability to track our way to the feelings we need to balance out what we have absorbed while learning better control
- Reduce or eliminate feelings of isolation that come from feeling unseen, unheard and unloved
- Shift into happier, more satisfying and aligned life experiences
- Learn and apply the skills to give us a sense of being surrounded by a gentle, loving Presence
- Heal from the past
- Practice ‘spiritual’ (inner) communion with archetypes, ourselves, and our pain to increase well-being by creating more ease, reducing recovery time from Empathic collapse, exhaustion and overwhelm
- Document what is moving through us so we do not have to carry it in our bodies
- The Lost Art of Grieving: To be an Empath is to know grief: both our personal losses and the resonance of the losses others sustain. It is necessary for our growth to learn how to manage all forms of grief with love, non-resistance and presence. Grieving well is a lost art. Connecting with it appropriately deepens our empathy profoundly. When we remove self-criticism and external judgement from the equation of grief, it reveals to us enormous motivation for living fully, for insisting on being alive while living. It helps us to find and establish our boundaries and question cultural programming. It rips out our hearts and we have to look inside them where we keep our dream-books of life-and-death. It makes us quake until the shell breaks open and all the gold and diamond dust comes spilling out. (The Art of Grieving is a practice we hold and practice all our lives so we can live more, better, truer, and with less fear).
- Absorption and Transmission: In this advanced module, after discovering the true extent of our gifts, we begin to see how we can turn our Empathic gifts into a radiant healing presence without sponging up sickness from another’s mind, heart or body. (The full actualization of this is very advanced but in this program we can certainly do conceptual overview so that other modules of work shed light and make room for this advanced level of empathic control).
- Your Calling as an Empath: An exploration of calling, passion, purpose and peace for building the sacred life that suits our natures. In this module, our focus turns toward learning to identify, develop, communicate and execute work that supports our natures and well-being while fulfilling our practices of sacred passion. Career building with unique charisma!
- Processing and Integrating Body Knowledge with Common Sense: Processing means to crunch information until there is a meaning we can ascribe to any series of events, from the mundane to the shattering.
To process is to churn up the information we pick up on with our unconscious minds, with our bodies, nervous systems, wombs, downy hairs.
Without this information it is like putting together a puzzle that is missing half the pieces. We might accurately see a small piece of a situation, or have a vague idea of the overall picture, but that leaves us guessing instead of moving forward with clarity that inspires our faith. Faith in self, other, life and higher powers, if we believe in one (or more).
Accessing this level of information, let alone making meaning of it is not an easy set of skills to learn or practice. Our bodies speak and express information in a completely non-intellectual manner. We are not taught how to get out of our heads, and into our bodies.
More importantly, we are not taught how to translate the language of our bodies into meaningful information that reveals, clarifies and empowers us.
The Empowered Empath may spend many years practicing these skills, increasing tolerance, and learning to become more efficient at recognition, pairing/unpairing, and processing.
These skills may require Empaths to enforce boundaries that allow us the solitude and space to sort through all of these signals. Room to translate them into their symbolic meanings (which are the nature of the issue as seen by the unconscious mind) and return to the mundane life with clarity direction and purpose.